As a values-led organisation, First Sentier Investors is committed to caring for our people, our clients and society. Our responsible investment principles are integral to the way we invest and operate as a business.
We are dedicated to being the best at what we do and work collaboratively to deliver investment success. Openness underpins the way we think, work and communicate with each other.
A great place to work
First Sentier Investors provides opportunities to grow and succeed in an organisation focused on excellence.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome different ways of thinking. We aim to recruit people from different backgrounds, and have designed our recruitment practices with this in mind. Achieving equal gender representation is a priority for the business, and we report publicly on our progress, including regular gender pay audits.
Why work with us
- A growing, values-led organisation with competitive pay and benefits
- Global team with a clear vision and purpose underpinned by responsible investment principles
- Industry-leading benefits, including flexible working and a gender-neutral parental leave programme that provides 18 weeks’ paid leave in every region
- Global collaboration, international mobility and the opportunity to build your career in different markets
- Employee-driven charitable foundation allows employees to give back in their local communities through donation-matching and paid volunteering days
- Access to learning and development opportunities including in-house training and external programs