This is a financial promotion for The Stewart Investors strategies. This information is for professional clients only in the EEA and elsewhere where lawful. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Currency risk: Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Concentration risk: Investments are made in a relatively small number of companies or countries which may be riskier than if investments are made in a larger number of companies or countries.
- Emerging market risk: Emerging markets may not provide the same level of investor protection as a developed market; they may involve a higher risk than investing in developed markets.
- Charges to capital risk: The fees and expenses may be charged against the capital property. Deducting expenses from capital reduces the potential for capital growth.
- Smaller companies risk: Investments in smaller companies may be riskier and more difficult to buy and sell than investments in larger companies.
For details of the FCA authorised firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information below.
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document for each Fund.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.
Find out more
Our interactive Portfolio Explorer tool allows you to explore strategies, companies, countries and sustainability issues of interest, in four views.
Stories of sustainable investing
For the latest articles, statements and videos exploring our thinking on sustainable investment, visit our insights hub.