This is a financial promotion for The Stewart Investors strategies. This information is for professional clients only in the EEA and elsewhere where lawful. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Currency risk: Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Concentration risk: Investments are made in a relatively small number of companies or countries which may be riskier than if investments are made in a larger number of companies or countries.
- Emerging market risk: Emerging markets may not provide the same level of investor protection as a developed market; they may involve a higher risk than investing in developed markets.
- Charges to capital risk: The fees and expenses may be charged against the capital property. Deducting expenses from capital reduces the potential for capital growth.
- Smaller companies risk: Investments in smaller companies may be riskier and more difficult to buy and sell than investments in larger companies.
For details of the FCA authorised firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information below.
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document for each Fund.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.
Stewart Investors manage investment portfolios on behalf of clients over the long term and have held shares in some companies for over 20 years.
They launched their first investment strategy in 1988. For over three decades they have applied the same investment philosophy consistently across all investment strategies.
Our investment team
Stewart Investors is a small team of passionate investors managing, on behalf of their clients, investment portfolios with a focus on high-quality companies that are well positioned to contribute to, and benefit from, sustainable development.
The core investment philosophy has been in place since 1988 and has remained unchanged since then. It is founded on the principle of good stewardship, by which they mean careful, considered and responsible management of clients’ funds.
Stewardship – it’s one of those financial industry words that means different things to different people. Stewart Investors acknowledge that, but it’s a word that they've been using from the very start and they want to stick with it. But what do they mean by it? Good stewards are more than good managers. They’re more than good leaders. They’re custodians who understand and carry out their responsibilities with integrity and respect for the people who rely on them and on whom they rely, and for the society around them.
Ready to invest?
Contact a member of our Sales Team