This is a financial promotion for The Stewart Investors strategies. This information is for professional clients only in the EEA and elsewhere where lawful. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Currency risk: Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Concentration risk: Investments are made in a relatively small number of companies or countries which may be riskier than if investments are made in a larger number of companies or countries.
- Emerging market risk: Emerging markets may not provide the same level of investor protection as a developed market; they may involve a higher risk than investing in developed markets.
- Charges to capital risk: The fees and expenses may be charged against the capital property. Deducting expenses from capital reduces the potential for capital growth.
- Smaller companies risk: Investments in smaller companies may be riskier and more difficult to buy and sell than investments in larger companies.
For details of the FCA authorised firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information below.
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document for each Fund.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.
Stewart Investors is part of the First Sentier Investors group but operates with discrete investment autonomy, according to its investment philosophy.
Stewart Investors is organised into two investment groups, St Andrews Partners and the Sustainable Funds Group, which share a common investment philosophy.
Sustainable Funds Group
The Stewart Investors Sustainable Funds Group is a small team of investors managing sustainable development-focused investment portfolios on behalf of clients. They invest in good quality companies over the long-term across four regions - Asia, global emerging markets, the Indian subcontinent and worldwide.
St Andrews Partners
St Andrews Partners is an Edinburgh-based team of investors focused on global emerging market equities. They have a long history of investing in emerging market portfolios since 1992.
At Stewart Investors we like small teams that help to cultivate a sense of belonging, collective ownership and individual responsibility, suited to our style of investing. The members of our investment teams are all analysts with a broad range of educational and industry experience
Ready to invest?
Contact a member of our Sales Team