Welcome to the 2020 Responsible Investment Report
First Sentier Investors’ 2020 Responsible Investment Report captures the key issues we are addressing as investors: climate change, biodiversity, modern slavery and diversity. The report outlines why these issues are important, the challenges they pose and the actions we are taking to drive positive change.
Our 13th annual Responsible Investment Report provides a transparent view of our strategy, explores key industry initiatives and shares case studies detailing how we are working towards shifting the way we engage with companies.
1. https://www.thewi.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/327418/ WI_EndPlasticSoup_Report_Stakeholders.pdf
2. Proxy voting information for 12 months to 31 December 2020
3. Investors Against Slavery and Trafficking (IAST) APAC
6. First Sentier Investors, MSCI Data as at 31 December 2020
7. 2020 PRI Assessment Report
First Sentier MUFG Sustainable Investment Institute
To further First Sentier Investors’ commitment to sustainable investing, a new institute has been established with MUFG to promote a greater understanding how sustainability issues can impact long-term investment performance.