Explore our 2020 Stewardship Report
First Sentier Investors’ inaugural 2020 Stewardship Report describes our ongoing dedication to stewardship, and describes how we’ve met each of the 12 Principles from the Financial Reporting Council’s UK Stewardship Code 2020. It also serves to complement our annual global Responsible Investment Report.
In this report, we share our key achievements and challenges of 2020. Through case studies and examples of our stewardship in action, we highlight how committed we are to RI across asset classes and geographies. We also explain how we’re complying with enhanced global stewardship standards and talk about our areas of future progress and collaboration.
1. https://www.thewi.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/327418/ WI_EndPlasticSoup_Report_Stakeholders.pdf
2. Proxy voting information for 12 months to 31 December 2020
3. Investors Against Slavery and Trafficking (IAST) APAC
6. First Sentier Investors, MSCI Data as at 31 December 2020
7. 2020 PRI Assessment Report
First Sentier Investors and MUFG Sustainable Investment Institute
To further First Sentier Investors’ commitment to sustainable investing, a new institute has been established with MUFG to promote a greater understanding how sustainability issues can impact long-term investment performance.