This is a financial promotion for The First Sentier Global Listed Infrastructure Strategy. This information is for professional clients only in the EEA and elsewhere where lawful. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Currency risk: Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Single sector risk: Investing in a single sector may be riskier than investing in a number of different sectors. Investing in a larger number of sectors helps spread risk.
- Charges to capital risk: The fees and expenses may be charged against the capital property. Deducting expenses from capital reduces the potential for capital growth.
- Listed infrastructure risk: Investments in infrastructure may be vulnerable to factors that particularly affect the infrastructure sector, for example natural disasters, operational disruption and national and local environmental laws.
For details of the firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information.
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document for each Fund.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.
Invest in infrastructure with a purpose
The Fund seeks to invest in infrastructure companies that can contribute to or benefit from sustainable development, as defined by the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Given infrastructure assets’ large environmental footprints and social licence to operate, investment in this space will play a central role in working towards these goals. Of the 17 primary SDGs, we have identified six as being particularly relevant to listed infrastructure companies.
Our analysis of company alignment with these SDGs represents a key element of the Fund’s investment process and stock selection decisions.
The full list of SDGs can be found on the United Nations’ website.
An unwavering focus on responsible investment
“We look for infrastructure companies that can contribute to, or benefit from, sustainable development as defined by the UN Sustainable Development Goals”.
Rebecca Sherlock, Global Listed Infrastructure Portfolio Manager
Infrastructure companies are leading a global shift to cleaner energy, next-gen transport networks and increasing mobile connectivity. The First Sentier Responsible Listed Infrastructure Fund is a high-conviction portfolio with an unwavering focus on responsible investment and positive, long-term outcomes.
Why invest in Responsible Listed Infrastructure?
Drive positive change - The strategy invests in infrastructure companies that can contribute to or benefit from sustainable development.
Long-term focus - A sustainability lens can provide important insights into long term risks and potential rewards for investors.
Attractive performance – Incorporating sustainability criteria in the investment process can help deliver positive risk adjusted returns.
Inflation protected income – Many infrastructure assets can increase prices in line with inflation, providing a stable and growing distribution yield over time.
Diversification - As well as low correlation with other asset classes, the portfolio itself is well diversified by sector and country, reducing exposure to event, regulatory and political risk.
Liquid and transparent - The US$3 trillion listed infrastructure market gives investors liquidity and daily pricing so investors know exactly what their portfolio is worth.
Meet the investment team
Read our latest insights
Ready to invest?
For more information please contact a member of our Sales Team