Please read the following important information for First Sentier Global Bond Fund
• The Fund invests primarily in debt securities of government and/or corporate issuers from countries organised, headquartered or having their primary business operations in the WGBI Index. Sovereign’s credit downgrade or exit of EU members may lower the value of Fund.
• The Fund’s investments may be concentrated in a small numbers of countries or specific region which may have higher volatility or greater loss of capital than more diversified portfolios.
• The Fund invests in sovereign debt securities which are exposed to political, social and economic risks.
• The Fund invests in debts or fixed income securities which may be subject to credit, interest rate, currency and credit rating reliability risks which would negatively affect its value. Investment grade securities may be subject to risk of being downgraded and the value of the Fund may be adversely affected. The Fund may invest in below investment grade, unrated debt securities which exposes to greater volatility risk, default risk and price changes due to change in the issuer's creditworthiness.
• The Fund may usefor hedging and efficient portfolio management purposes, which may subject the Fund to additional liquidity, valuation, counterparty and over the counter transaction risks.
• For certain share classes, the Fund may at its discretion pay dividend out of capital or pay fees and expenses out of capital to increase distributable income and effectively a distribution out of capital. This amounts to a return or withdrawal of your original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that, and may result in an immediate decrease of NAV per share.
• It is possible that a part or entire value of your investment could be lost. You should not base your investment decision solely on this document. Please read the offering document including risk factors for details.
Prices & performance
Show fund factsheets & data
Source: Lipper, Nav-Nav (with dividend reinvested where applicable)
Acc represents share class with dividends accumulated. M Dist represents share class with monthly distribution of dividends. H Dist represents share class with half-yearly distribution of dividends. Q Dist represents share class with quarterly distribution of dividends. Dividends are not guaranteed and may be paid out of capital. All prices are for indication only. For detail, please refer to the Fund’s factsheet for further details including investment objective & strategy, asset allocation, top 10 holdings, comparison with benchmark (if any) and disclosure.
With effect from 22 September 2020, First State Investments was rebranded to First Sentier Investors. The names of the funds were also rebranded, please view the full list of the fund name changes: Hong Kong Unit Trust (HKUT) / First Sentier Investors Global Umbrella Fund (VCC).
Options and Opportunity
We stand at a juncture where we believe Asian Fixed Income should be considered a strategic and complementary allocation when constructing a portfolio. Our diverse clients around the world have a wide variety of investment goals and challenges we like to help them solve.
Offering our clients diversification within their portfolios:
- To existing Fixed Income exposure
- To Sovereign Emerging Markets exposure
- To Investment Grade developed market exposure
Offering our client's the potential for a stable income stream
Giving clients exposure to corporate credit companies, driving global economic growth